Thursday, September 8, 2011

Opening your mind...

Day 9.

Day 9 and I am hopefully going home today - or at least that is what I was told this morning.  I am beyond thrilled right now to be heading home.  I miss my husband, my son, my daughter, our dogs and chickens - I miss it all.  I miss sleeping in my own bed.  I miss being in my own pajamas.  I just miss my 'normal' life.

My last day is turning into an interesting one.  The woman in the bed next to me studies and practices numerology, zodiac, alternative medicine, etc.  She is asking me questions like the birth month and date of myself, my husband and my children.  This all came about following a conversation we were having after hearing something on the news.  It is actually very interesting.  It reminds me a lot of when I went to see a psychic.

I am interested to hear what she has to reveal - so far what she has said has been spot on.  She is currently working out the numbers involving our birth dates and the significance of the number one, especially in a sequence.  Now, she could be full of a bunch of nonsense and just some crazy old lady in the bed next to me - but what she has shared so far makes sense.  She could be a con artist - trying to steal my meds or better yet my TPN pump.  Or she could just be a woman who has researched and learned a great many things over the years, as she has claimed, and is sharing her gift and helping the both of us pass time while sitting here.

There is also the part of me that believes in 'supernatural' kind of things.  I always have.  There are certain people that I have a strong connection with that I can foresee conversations that have yet to take place, I have had dreams of events that hadn't occurred yet - and trust me it still freaks me out a little bit when they finally do happen.

So she just gave me our numerology reading - and I have to say, it is spot on.  Kind of an interesting way to end my last day here at the hospital.

Always keep your mind open to other possibilities and information available in the universe - you never know when a message may be sent to you that you absolutely needed to hear and could have missed if you weren't paying attention.

1 comment:

  1. the number one is big there. When I first came to see you I realize the address of the building was 111. I arrived on your floor at 1:11.
    Thought it funny.
    I hope you are home soon!

    ReplyDelete