Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blah.

Having an off day today.

Tried to eat some stuff today - my stomach wasn't happy about it.  Actually it's still not happy about it.  There is still that mental battle that takes place of seeing something which looks absolutely yummy and you want to eat it - to not eat it knowing that it's going to be a problem if you do.  Today was one of those days where I just said forget it and I ate a little bit of something I shouldn't have.  It tasted delicious and I tried my best to savor the flavor, because I knew it was a matter of time before my stomach would revolt against me.

I have felt blah all day.  I'm tired and I think the past couple of days being as long and as busy as they have been, has finally caught up to me.  My head is pounding right now - stomach is distended - tired.

Tonight is definitely going to be a go to bed early night.  I need to find the balance in not overdoing it - realizing that I am not going to have the same energy levels that I used to.  That I need to pace myself better and be more cautious.  I need to listen to my body better.

So with that, I am going to head to bed.  I will wake up tomorrow and my headache will be gone.  I will hopefully wake up tomorrow and my stomach distention will be down.  Time to dream - hopefully I will be able to remember my dreams.  Something I haven't been able to do for some reason lately.

Well.  Na-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment