Sunday, September 18, 2011

Houston...we've hit a rough patch

These last couple of days have been rough ones and today was no different.

I have had cramping these past few days and just kinda feeling blah.  My energy levels aren't what they were at the beginning of last week and for the most part I have been spending a lot of time in my pajamas.

So tomorrow I will do the smart thing and I will place a call to my doctor to let him know what is going on.  And then we will see where we go from there.  My hope is that I don't have to drive down to the city to see him - because that completely disrupts an entire day for me.  But if he says he needs to see me, then I will go.  Some days I wish that my doctor was closer, it would make some things a lot easier.

It's times like these where I just wish I had one day.  One day where everything was normal.  Actually if I'm being honesty - I wish every day was normal.  But I can't have that until a cure is found.  So I figure it would be less selfish of me to just ask for a day.  I'm not even sure at this point if I am wishing for a day so I could eat.  I would take a day where I don't have pain or I don't feel nauseous or my abdomen isn't distended.  I'm starting to get used to the not eating part - but I haven't gotten used to the other stuff yet.

Yeah, we've hit a rough patch.

1 comment: