Friday, October 28, 2011

Ahhh, the weekend

I am so looking forward to this weekend!

Tomorrow I get to hang out at the dojo and watch a bunch of fun kids train and become better martial artists.

Tomorrow we are expecting snow and hopefully my boys will be out making some money.

Sunday is the Halloween Party at the dojo - where I will get to see a lot of great kids and grown ups dressed up, celebrating and having lots of fun.

Sunday (all though I can't be there because of the Halloween Party) there is a walk taking place at a local park.  I know the organizer of the event and he has so generously offered to give 10% of the proceeds to G-PACT - and he said he is also planning on matching it.  Every time I think about it, it makes me want to cry.  Crying because I know someone so amazing that they are taking raising awareness of gastroparesis to a whole other level for me and patients everywhere.  Extremely grateful.

And to make this weekend all that more amazing...I will be bag free.

This week went well.  I tried every day to eat...it stayed down so that's all that matters, I have to learn to live with the other side effects.  Hopeful that this picc line will get pulled in the near future.

Here's to a great weekend - hope everyone else has a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment