Sunday, October 16, 2011

I ain't doing it...

Holy lazy Sunday!

The weekends are extremely challenging when it comes to trying to keep my energy levels where they should be.  I wouldn't want to give up anything that I am doing - but it definitely zaps me for everything I have.  Both Friday and Saturday night, I pretty much collapsed when I got home - I didn't fall asleep right away, but my brain was pretty much in lock down mode.

I am still trying to get through to the office of the new gastroenterologist I want to see - but I keep getting the assistant's voice mail.  If I don't get through by Tuesday morning, I am going to him email - he made the decision to publish his email address on the hospital's website, which means I am going to use it if need be.

My shoulder is still bothering me, but I am not exhibiting any of the symptoms that I was told to watch for that would tell them that I am having issues with my PICC line.  Part of me tries to ignore it, but then there is the part of me that knows that my body doesn't always present in the textbook fashion.

I am having a day today where I don't want to deal with gastroparesis.  My TPN bag is still sitting on my table.  Haven't hooked up to it yet.  I don't think I am going to hook up to it.  I slept like garbage last night - finally fell back to sleep this morning around 9am and woke up around noon (and it wasn't just me, the husband and son woke up around the same time and my daughter just now got up - it's 1pm).  But I don't feel like carrying that bag around today.  We are hoping to go to a haunted house thingy tonight - and I don't feel like carrying that bag around.

I'm tired of being sick.  So today I think I am going to be lazy, but I am going to be lazy without a bag hanging on my arm.  Ok, I probably won't be completely lazy - there is laundry that needs to be done and stuff like that - but I don't want to have a bag with me.  Now this is obviously a choice that I cannot make everyday - but I don't think one day will hurt.

Ok - time to go be lazy and try to knock this funk outta my mind so that I am back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment