Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What other option is there...

So I have repeatedly woken up each morning with a distended abdomen and very uncomfortable - after praying and hoping the night before that I would wake up feeling better.  Well, so far my hopes and prayers have gone unanswered - but I will be thankful that I am waking up each morning. 

Cause sometimes there are more important things to be thankful for - right?

This condition is taking a lot out of me - especially physically.  But, as I've said before sometimes the key is to remain strong mentally or emotionally.  Right now though, I am mentally tired.  Tired from being sick but also tired from forcing my body to continue to go through the motions of what needs to be accomplished each day. 

But, I am being blessed each morning of waking up - so I need to try to make the best of each day - to the best that I can.

Some days - that might mean that I get out of bed and make it to the couch.
Some days - that might mean, I get my daughter to school, go to work and take care of all of my evening commitments.
Some days - that might mean that I get out of bed and make it to the couch :)
Some days - may be better than others and I can do a marathon cleaning of my house
Some days - that might mean that I get out of bed and make it to the couch

You get the idea.

Trying to make the most out of each day - cause really, what else do we have?

No comments:

Post a Comment