Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gone with the blink of an eye...

Too busy to think.

There is something to be said about being so busy that you just don't have time to be tired.  Don't have time to think about pain.  Haha, don't have time to think about being hungry (or not being hungry).

It's not until just a few moments ago that everything that I was feeling today that I was too busy to dwell on earlier - is now all coming crashing down on me.

That now that I am in my pajamas my belly continues to swell - almost as if my clothing from earlier was constraining and holding everything in.

My eyelids are progressively becoming heavier - my hope that I will sleep well tonight.

I'm not really hungry per say - but I also know that I did not consume nearly enough calories today - something which I will probably regret later.  Either because I will become hungry in the middle of the night or my energy levels will be lower tomorrow because I didn't give my body enough fuel today.

I guess if I needed to find a positive to take away from today - it went by so fast but I was able to accomplish quite a bit.

Sometimes being busy is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment