Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thank goodness for pain medication...

Well I woke up this morning with the same large distended belly that I had gone to sleep with last night.  Not the way I wanted to wake up.

Actually, I woke up at 2am and didn't fall back to sleep until right before my alarm clock went off.  Not the way I wanted to sleep.

But I got up and prepared myself for my long day of running errands...last minute holiday shopping to finish up everything on my list.  I went and completed as much as I could before my body was basically just tanked out.

Fortunately, my pain medication was finally available at the pharmacy to be picked up.  The pharmacy would be my last stop of the day - came home, took my meds and then it was lights out for me.  I ended up crashing on the couch for about 2 hours.

Still not a 100% - belly is still distended.  Really really hoping that it goes down and that it's not here to stay.  For now, it's time to get some sleep into this body of mine - the next few days are going to continue to be crazy and busy - but fortunately I have my medication to help get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment