Thursday, December 29, 2011

Everybody remain calm, put your trays in the upright position...

Staying calm on the outside is always so much easier than staying calm on the inside.  Don't ever let them see your fear - you gotta remain tough in your mind.

Sometimes that is easier said than done, but I'm trying.  The harder part I think is staying strong in your mind - you can always fake it to everyone around you that you are ok, put on a smile and say that everything is great.  All though, those that really know me can usually see right through that - even if I attempt to cover up what I am feeling.

But it seems like the big belly is making its return and at least for now is not showing any signs of leaving any time soon.  The nausea yesterday was pretty bad and I'm not feeling so hot this morning either.  When I get home this afternoon I will plan on trying the nausea patches - don't want to put one on yet as I don't know what kind of side effects I could potentially have.  Besides, I'll be taking my daughter out with a bunch of friends shortly to go ice skating and I don't want to put a damper on those plans.

So for now, it's try to stay calm in my mind mode and not let stress work its way into my brain.  Tray tables are up and we are back to eating bland soft foods - and by we I mean me - cause I need to get moving and make these girls some waffles for breakfast.

Mmmmmm.....waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment