Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve and I need to break this trend...

Well - I am still in the same position I have been for the past few days.

My stomach is still distended and I am just feeling blah.  My energy levels are low but I think that in part is due to that I have not been eating as much as I have previously.  My appetite is strangely gone again.  I woke up this morning with that kind of 'empty' sensation again - like I feel hollow - not really sure how to explain it.

So right now, I am waiting for the excedrin to kick in and take away my pounding headache.  Will get up and have some toast and maybe some coffee - hopefully the caffeine will help.  And then I need to get moving.  Too much to accomplish today and I need to find the energy to do it.

Feeling like I am slipping back into where I was before - something which I just cannot have happen.  Too much going on and I need to be operating at full capacity - or at least 80%.

All I want for Christmas is to be healthy.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment